...again! Whew, we have had a whole lot of visitors these last couple of months (it feels amazing to be so loved!!). This time, my best friend Brooke is in town from Bermuda for a week to meet Rylie and visit Chicago! I know...you read that right...from BERMUDA...and we dragged her all the way here instead of us going to BERMUDA to see her!! Haha, silly us :-)
We have several excursions in mind:
- Downtown Chicago (Museum of Science and Industry?)
- Downtown Naperville (Apple store and Lou Malnati's pizza!)
- Outlet malls in Aurora
- Get Christmas shopping done
- Perhaps get help with several artsy projects I have on the go and/or in mind:
- Rylie's baby scrapbook/journal
- Print, frame, and hang pictures
- Sew stockings for me and Chris
(Rylie's is all done!)
I'm just so glad to be able to catch up with Brooke again after not seeing each other for almost a year and a half. Way too long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment