Also on my To-Do list (on my planned-nothingness-day) was to take a family picture or two. We have so many pictures of the baby, because she is just too darn cute! ...and I don't have much else to do with my time at home with her every day :-) (i take that back - nothing else I WANT to do, hehe). And we have a few of Rylie with me, or Rylie with Chris, because someone's usually behind the camera. But we had some gorgeous sunlight shining in to our bedroom again, so I decided today was the day to try to get a family picture all together! I broke out the old tripod and we started snapping away...they may not be perfect, but we sure had a lot of fun:
We then decided to join the neighbors for the Christmas Eve service at their church in Naperville, Calvary Church. It was definitely different to any services we are used to. The church is massive and it was more like sitting in a theatre to watch a play or a concert. The choir and band (yes, band!) was awesome!! Chris said he actually paid attention the whole time (haha, isn't that what you are SUPPOSED to do in church?!). They even had a LIVE nativity set, complete with several sheep, goats, a donkey, and a real newborn baby Jesus INSIDE the church building! How cool is that?! It really got us all in the Christmas spirit:
And finally, we had a little silliness after eating dinner and before bath/bed time. We were interested to see how Rylie would react to a reindeer antler head band and a flashing Rudolph nose. Had I known she would like them so much, I would have tortured her with many more photo shoots with these, haha!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!















No comments:
Post a Comment