...sous-chef, I mean... It's a pretty crummy, cold, windy, overcast, almost-raining-or-snowing kind of day here. Chris was home this morning since it's his late start day, so I headed out to run some errands (so much easier without the baby!). I picked up the groceries for the week, and a whole bunch of ingredients to cook up some fun stuff for Rylie! We are on a mission to expand our little girl's palette - so far, no picky eater here! She thoroughly enjoyed being my sous-chef :-)
On the menu:
- Beef stew
- Beef with apples
- Meat and {sweet}potatoes
- Zucchini and green beans
- Chicken with apples
- Beet puree
- Mango puree
- Chicken noodle soup
Taste-testing the apples:
Now the baby is down for a nap, and I get to play pot-washer! One day I'll learn the "wash as you go" method, haha!
Next on my "To-do" list is to put pictures in some frames so that we can finally get some decorations up on these walls:
No comments:
Post a Comment