Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunny Sunday...

We had another awesome weekend!  Chris' parents came in for some much needed baby time...can't believe it had already been over a month since we had last seen them, and how different Rylie already was since that last visit!  She loved interacting with them and following them around (or, having them follow her! little mischievous thing she is already!).

They arrived about mid-day Saturday, just as Rylie was waking from her morning nap.  We all had a little lunch, and then the girls went one way and the boys went the other.  The girls had some shopping to do :-)  Grandma bought Rylie a beautiful Easter dress and accessories (sweater, rumba tights).  I think the boys actually went shopping, too...but they got more manly stuff, like White Castle, ha!

Matt, Jenn, and Cousin Jack came over in the afternoon.  The girls hung out with the babies while the boys did more "manly" stuff (and by "manly", I really mean playing some nerdy board game...but Chris doesn't really want that getting out too much.  Ooops, sorry honey!).  We ate some awesome BBQ'd burgers and brats and some pasta salad for dinner.  Just like summer time!  Oh, and we had Birthday Cake ice-cream for dessert to celebrate my birthday a little early (there's your warning, everyone!  haha)... It was AWESOME!  Connie also gave me this really cool bag for my birthday.  I must take a picture and show it off here soon.  Love it :-)

Sunday was another Game Day.  Which also means we were outside and able to take lots of fun pictures! This Sunday, Jenn and Jack joined us, too, so we got a few of the babies together...gosh, it is hard to get everyone looking the same direction and not blinking/crying/squinting or any other sort of quick baby movement that they do.

I borrowed Matt and Jenn's camera for these...it's still a Nikon DSLR like mine, but way better!!  I'm just a tad jealous!!!  Remember...I did give you all fair warning that my birthday is coming up :-)  Ha!

Enjoy these pictures...

























No comments:

Post a Comment