Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pool Day...in March!

Today was a great day!!  What a wonderful way to kick off the weekend :-)  Wonderful weather, family, and friends...

I went to a children's re-sale this morning (where they sell gently used kid's clothes, toys, etc...no children!) while Chris took Rylie with him to the gym...yea, I probably should have gone to the gym, but I had a lot more fun with some mommy friends at the re-sale!  I scored a really cute wicker children's chair, which I intend to spray paint white (it is natural color now)...Rylie will look so cute sitting in it like a big girl!!

I got home just as Rylie was going down for her morning nap.  Chris decided it was time to clean out the garage, while I ran out to Target to pick up a few "necessities" (a new bathing suit for me...one for Rylie...2 hats for Rylie...a little blow up swimming pool for the back yard...and...well, i wouldn't want to continue listing things and get myself into trouble! ha!).  2 and a half hours later, Rylie woke up...

We had such a blast playing in her new pool!!  Well...she wasn't such a huge fan, because the water was pretty chilly...but the neighbor boys sure had fun, and Rylie got a kick out of watching all the "big kids"!  it is crazy how grown up she seems after 2 weeks of daycare..she wants to do everything the big kids do and doesn't seem intimidated in the slightest!

I managed to catch quite a few good shots...








Here's a video....don't mind Chris' excellent videography skills........ haha!  you can't see her face at all, but you can definitely hear her cries!  and, of course, the neighbor boys anxious to join in the fun :)



We played on our cool slide, too (thanks for that, Torza's!)!  Phew, it was a busy day!



And the recent {Phone}tographs...

And tomorrow?!  Chris has his first Flag Football game of the season and Rylie and I will be there to cheer them on.  Then we've got some family fun planned!  Here's to another GREAT day on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment