Monday, March 19, 2012

9 Month Stats...

Just a quick post...I keep forgetting to post her stats from her 9 month check-up!  Here goes:

Weight:  18lbs 15oz
Height:  28 inches

I think she is growing sooooo fast...but then I hear friends talk about how their babies are about 18lbs and 28 inches at their 4 and 5 month appointments!  Jeepers creepers...  sorry Honey, this little munchkin got her momma's short genes!

She is crawling up a storm and pulling up on to everything (just to her knees so far).  It is so funny to watch her on the monitor when she is in her crib, especially at night time.  She is so tired, but sometimes she will still sit up and roll around for a while (no crying at all), just trying to find the perfect sleeping position.  She's got several animals in her crib now to keep her company (Lamby, Bun-Bun, Puppy), plus her little blanky and several pacis!  Tonight she fell asleep on my shoulder instantly when i picked her up from her changing pad after putting her pj's on.  What a sweet heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment