It's a beautiful day here! I hope you are all having a great day, too! We've got a few errands to run:
- Order a bridesmaid's dress for Chelsea's September wedding in Maine {aahh, can't wait!}
- Head over to Once Upon A Child to see if we can pick up some bigger clothes and toys {things she can pull up on} for Rylie
- Perhaps look in to getting her a passport
- Pay a visit to the park if the weather stays nice!
- Basically just enjoy the day as our little family of 3 :-)
My hubby suggested I send out a little clarification to my last blog post about The Real Me. it was supposed to be more of a self affirmation and a wake up call for me. I do not, by any means, feel depressed or wish I had a different life! I wouldn't trade my family, house, and neurotic cat for the world!! I have just reached a breaking point {not to say I won't opt for my frumpy clothes ever again! they are comfy!}, and I felt like it was time I made a change. I may not fit in to my pre-preggo, cute clothes yet...but I don't think that should stop me from making an effort. I picked up a few things at the second-hand store {would rather spend very little money on something that I hope will soon be "too big" for me} yesterday, which has helped me feel a little more comfortable, yet presentable. So I apologize if I made anyone worry! Thanks to those who care so much that they felt compelled to call to make sure we are doing okay :-) We are better than ever!
And here's a little photo dump of images from my phone and iPod taken recently. I love the textured, grainy, and just different look that the Instagram app gives these little snapshots of our lives:
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment