Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 in one day...

You get 2 posts today!  I took a few more pictures this afternoon/evening, so I thought I should share them :-)  Plus, I've got some iPod photos to dump on here as well!

She has been acting like such a big girl lately...just wants to be on-the-move soooo badly!  Still not quite crawling consistently enough to consider her random-forward-movements "CRAWLING".... but loves to pull herself up to kneeling if she is sitting in front of a tall toy, and also will pull herself forward from sitting and get on her hands and knees if there is something she wants that is too far to reach.



And we decided to have a little bath time fun tonight!  Gotta love bubbles and faux-hawks!









And here are the most recent {phone}tographs for you from the Instagram app for iPods!  Notice that the Mouse kitty is in a lot of them this time....he has been quite the little stinker lately!  First he kept chasing around any snacks Rylie dropped on the floor....then he decided to take up residence in Rylie's clean laundry basket as I was folding her clothes...and THEN, he decided he would "share" some snacks with Rylie!!  sneaky, sneaky, sneaky little booger he is!

1 comment: