Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wish lists...

There are some days when I wish I had all the money and time in the world... Alas, I don't, so for now all I have are a bunch of Wish Lists...

There is a Wish List for the new HOUSE:

- brick paver patio
- trees/landscaping in the back yard
- proper office furniture
- living room sofas that are less than 10 years old
- new bedroom furniture for our room
- awesome playroom for Rylie
- guest bedroom furniture
- home gym equipment
- window treatments

There is a Wish List for VACATIONS:

- Mediterranean cruise
- Italy
- British Virgin Islands
- New England fall tour

There is a Wish List for CHRISTMAS/BIRTHDAY presents:

- new computer
- new printer
- new camera
- hot glue gun
- sewing machine (and lessons to learn how to use it!)
- Chicago Bears jersey

There is a Wish list for CLASSES I'd like to take:

- Digital Photography
- Cooking classes
- Spanish classes
- Sign language for babies

Sadly, these are only just portions of the actual Wish Lists! Hehe. Looks like I'll have to hit the lottery and live to be about 200 years old :-)

Thankfully, the things on my Wish Lists are merely material things that I could certainly survive without. I am blessed with a loving husband, healthy and happy daughter, and a warm home...some would say I have everything I'd ever need already...But a girl can dream, right?! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment