This weather definitely has me a little down in the dumps! Not really upset about anything, just not super happy either...
It's the third day in a row of absolutely no sun! Thankfully, the temperature has still been bearable, though I hear snow is I'm the forecast for this weekend :/. (not gonna lie, I actually am excited for the "first snow"... But not excited that we will have to deal with it until about April).
I made it to the gym this morning! Yay me :-). Unfortunately, I was back home within a half hour. I'm proud of myself for going, but my 12 minutes on a stationary bike and several crunches and squats hardly count for much, I'm sure. I hate that I lack the motivation! But since stopping the breastfeeding and then having lots of visitors to entertain (and eat out a lot!), I have really been packing in the pounds again! If anyone knows of a magic weightless pill or drink, please fill me in! Kidding, of course... I'm sure one day I will get my motivation back... Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Speaking of food, a friend invited me and Rylie over for a play date today and to help her eat some leftovers from her 1yr old's party. Super yummy food! And it was great to catch up with some other moms for a while.
Luckily, when I'm feeling "blah", little miss Rylie is here to make my day brighter with her huge smiles! She really has been super duper cute lately :-). She interacts with me so well, and squeals with delight constantly! She really is the light of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment