We cannot WAIT to get rid of this rental house! Lease ends at the end of this month... It's especially irritating because we moved in to our new house in July, but have still had to "maintain" this property (mow, check for weather damage, etc...). I mean, we know it is our own fault... We signed the lease... But I guess we didn't think we would find a house of our own so soon (not that we are complaining about that, because OUR house is WAY better!).
Ugh, so anyways... Right now, Rylie and I are sitting in the back seat of the car in the garage, with the radio on, waiting for some guy to come and fix the water meter... Why in the garage, you may ask?! because there is no furniture or ANYTHING in the house. This guy was supposed to be here at 8am...it is now 8:30...we chose an exact time versus a time frame window to try and avoid this situation!! No such luck... So we wait...
**update: guy came at 8:56! And done at 9:04!!**
Oh, and has anyone seen my hubby?! Cuz I sure haven't seen much lately... He had a work function in the city last night. I have no idea when he got home, all I know is that I woke up around 230am and he was there in bed. Still there between 3 and 4am while Rylie was awake (so much for new normal of 7pm to 7am, haha)...gone again when my alarm went off at 6:45. How do I not hear him get out if bed (we have the noisiest bed EVER!), use the bathroom (enough said), shower, get dressed, and leave?! Man, I must have been really tired... But one thing I know for sure, must plan a date night for me and the hubby soon... Beginning to forget what he looks like!
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment