Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our New Years Eve (non)Party...

In keeping with tradition (the last 3 years), Chris and I decided to host a New Years Eve party at our house.  I use the term "party" very loosely, because those of you that know us know that we are not exactly the rowdy party type.  Well, Matt and Jenn were the only ones who took us up on our invite, so we had a party for 6.  Last year the babies were in our bellies...now they could join in on the fun!

The babies played with their toys...








We played some card games...



 We had some dancing on the tables, baby style!


We had baby races (Jack won by default because Rylie kept going backwards, haha!)


And we just had a great time overall!  And, of course, our party didn't even make it til midnight... Matt and Jenn left by about 9 and Chris and I were fast asleep by 10!  Oh how the times have changed... :-)

Here are some other photos from the night:








 Here's to a happy and healthy NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment