Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The last week of being a 6 month old...

I've been sitting on this post for a few days because DIY projects have taken over my life recently {more on those in another post}.  Here are just a few pictures and highlights from Rylie's last week as a 6 month old.

Here she is playing with her first pony.  He {or she} does not yet have a name, but I figured we can get to that later {I wonder what funny names Rylie could come up with around 2 or 3 years old or so}.  I do know this, though...we will try to keep her interested in this pony for as loooooooong as possible because it is certainly a lot cheaper and easier to clean up after than a real one!  A teenager could probably fit on this thing, right?!?!  :-)






Last Friday, Rylie and I had a playdate at our house with several of our friends.  Ha, the weather has been so nice lately that we probably could have organized this playdate at a nearby park or something {yes, a park in January!}.  I made some delicious Chocolate and Peanut Butter Filled Crescent Rolls and a Ham, Cheese, and Pepperoni Stromboli and a friend brought over some yummy chocolate cupcakes {Chris is still enjoying those!}.  Here are some photos from that playdate:







No comments:

Post a Comment