Monday, May 14, 2012

My First Mother's Day...

Well, I kinda celebrated last year, because I was 8 months pregnant last Mother's Day...but this year was my first REAL Mother's Day!  I received several beautiful cards from some loving family and friends, as well as numerous calls, messages, Facebook posts to make me feel loved.  If that wasn't enough, our precious little baby was full of personality and giggles today!!  (Not to mention a few temper tantrums, but it's all part of the job, right?!).  I definitely miss being able to stay home with her all the time, but I enjoy seeing how much she has learned (the good habits, not the inevitable bad habits!) after each day at "school".

This was a little something that Rylie made at "school" for me:


And then she also made this card (with the help of Daddy!)...not quite sure why it is mirrored...


And Chris planted some lovely flowers, 3 rose bushes, and a burning bush....all for me!!  One day I'll get around to taking a picture of them...it's so nice to have some color in the back yard finally!!

Overall, I'd say I had a pretty good Mother's Day thanks to my little family :-)  I hope all my other mom friends and family did as well!!  Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment